The cats are on a tapestry bag that I bought ages ago. It is a flat bag about the size of a piece of paper. This ended up being very unpractical to use.
So I decided to sew the corners in the width and make it a wide open bag which now works really well. I have already starting using it as a project bag.
This week was my quilt group's evening of fun and stitches ... and yes, in that order. *grins* I have been busy with more potholder blocks for my quilt. The bottom three are the newest. First I stitched a pair of embroidery scissors with needle and thread. Instead of having to make a quilt label on the back of the quilt, I stitched an embroidery hoop with my name and the date in it. I also stitched a DMC floss with the number of the color I have used for these blocks. Last but not least, an Ohio Star patchwork block. I wanted to use this because you can take the girl (Me) out of Ohio but you can't take Ohio out of the girl.